Paysafecard has grown to become one of the most popular payment options that you can play online slots with credit card. The voucher-based system is easy to use for transactions and saves you from revealing sensitive banking information. It is also easy to use, so you don’t have to be tech-savvy to make money transfers with Paysafecard at online casinos.
Here, we discuss the payment option on online gambling sites. We have included details of when the voucher was established and how to use it for transactions at top online platforms. Keep reading to also learn the pros and cons of registering and playing on Paysafe casino platforms.
What Is Paysafecard?
A subsidiary of Paysafe Holdings UK Limited and one of the most popular prepaid payment systems used today. Established in 2000, the Austrian firm is renowned for its prompt payment services. The method has grown to be one of the most popular options in many parts of the world. Now, it is accepted by thousands of online bookmakers.
Using one eliminates the need to provide financial details such as a bank account or credit card number when making a deposit or wager. As a result, you can rest easy knowing that your confidentiality will be maintained.
You can buy a Paysafecard at many places, including supermarkets, convenience stores, and petrol stations. A 16-digit code is written on the card that the buyer receives. This is a one-of-a-kind code that you use to make transactions online. Vouchers are available in denominations of $10, $20, $50, and $100 at retail stores. What’s more, using these vouchers on an online platform won’t cost you a dime.
How To Deposit Money to PaySafeCard
Making deposits at Paysafe online gambling sites is a simple process, one you can complete within minutes. The payment option is user-friendly, so you won’t have any problems when trying to deposit. Here are the steps to follow:
Purchase a Paysafecard
The first step is to get your voucher, which will contain the 16-digit pin that will be used for the online transaction. To get this, you’ll need to visit a retail store where Paysafecard is sold. Make payments based on how much you want to be in the voucher.
Register at an online casino
Next, find an online casino Paysafe site and register. Signing up on these platforms follows a simple process. Start by visiting the site and clicking the appropriate option to register. Afterward, fill in the necessary details and complete the process.
Head to the cashier and deposit
After successful registration, you can fund your account. For this, visit the cashier section and select the option to deposit. Enter the amount you want to deposit and the 16-digit pin to complete the transaction. Your funds should be reflected in your account within a few minutes.
How To Withdraw Winnings
Unfortunately, you can’t use the payment option to cash out your winnings. As a result, you’ll have to resort to some other means of making withdrawals. Electronic wallets like Skrill casinos and bank wire transfers are two common examples.
Withdrawal times at casinos that accept this payment option might range from instant to several days, depending on the casino and method used. Similarly, certain withdrawals made with a Paysafecard will incur fees while others will not. Here’s how to cash out your winnings when using an alternative payment option.
- Log into your account and select the withdrawal option.
- Select a payment option that you prefer and fill in the amount you want to cash out.
- Enter any other necessary details and submit the form.
- Wait for the online casino to approve your withdrawals.
- Your funds should arrive in your account within a few days, depending on your provider.
Safety and Security
Customers can use the card to make anonymous online purchases. This is because no personal information is required for the transaction to go through. The only piece of data you’ll need is the 16-digit codes. You can purchase these codes at any of the authorized outlets in exchange for cash.
Fortunately, the maximum deposit per card is just about $100. So, your maximum loss in the highly improbable scenario of fraud is limited to that amount. Through its convenient mobile app, players can quickly and easily view their account balances for different PINs.
Aside from this, Paysafe online real money casino sites are usually safe. These sites are licensed by trustworthy regulatory bodies that regulate their activities. The best of these platforms also have extra security features to safeguard other details you reveal on the site.
Pros and Cons
- There are several reasons why players prefer these casinos. First, it should be your top choice if you’re looking for a payment option that guarantees your privacy and safety online. The following are reasons why it would be a good idea for you to choose a casino that supports Paysafecard.
- It’s easy to get started. When using this service, you’ll find the process of funding your account to be quick and easy. Once you have already loaded money onto the card, all you need to do is to visit the online gambling site and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
- The payment option is safe and secure. When making an online casino Paysafe deposit, you won’t have to provide any of your financial details to the site. All you need to do is to key in your 16-digit PIN on the voucher to make payments. With this, you don’t have to worry about the safety of your financial details on Paysafe card casino sites.
- Accepted at most casino sites. This banking option is quite popular in several regions of the world. This means that players can easily find online gambling sites where it is a viable option for making payments.
- Qualifies for most casino bonuses. Payments made using this medium qualify for bonuses, allowing you to increase your bankroll. This is not the case with some other options, like electronic wallets.
- Good choice for punters on a budget. If you want to bet on a budget, Paysafecard casinos may be the solution. Since you can deposit the amount, you have already paid into the card, your finances are kept under control. In other words, you can’t fund your account with more money than you budgeted.
- Mobile compatible. For thrilling on-the-go gambling, many platforms with this service support mobile play. You won’t have any problems using the payment option on a smartphone or tablet. Adding funds is as easy as a few taps on your mobile device.
- Involves no additional fees. Using many traditional payment options offered by many casinos incurs fees. However, transactions with this option are often free and do not incur additional costs.
- Despite these numerous advantages, there are a few downsides to Paysafecard casinos that you should be aware of. These disadvantages are explained below.
- The payment option can’t be used for withdrawals. Unfortunately, it is not accepted for withdrawals. You’ll need to find another payment method, such as a credit card or an electronic wallet.
- Must be purchased online or in person. Players must first buy the voucher in order to make deposits with it. It necessitates going to a website or physical store. This can be a difficulty if you need to deposit within a short period.
- Paysafecard is not an appropriate payment option for high rollers. Online casinos that accept it are not appropriate for high rollers because you can only use the amount you load on the card. This amount is usually small. However, these websites will provide additional payment options that have higher deposit and withdrawal limits.