Online casinos are prioritizing players’ safety more deliberately than before and have made quality payment systems a significant necessity. Among the safest transaction options introduced to the scene, Venmo remains one of the best.
The security level of Venmo is undeniable, with its services limited to only casinos operating in the United States. Even with that, not all US gaming platforms have the license to offer it to their players. Only the best-secured operators can host it due to its strict pro-players policies.
Another reason this method is popular is its reduced fees, peer-2-peer direct transfers, and unbeatable social interactive environment. Hence, registered players of gambling sites that accept Venmo are not just using a payment system but also having an experience.
Top Casinos operators that host this service are trustworthy as that is the only way they can offer its services. They have verifiable gaming licenses from reputable commissions like Malta Gaming Authority and Kahnawake Gaming Commission. Their slots and table games are rewarding, offering excellent RTPs and enhanced odds for considerable payouts.
However, it is understandable that finding these platforms may be tricky because of the restricted reach of the payment option. Fortunately, this guide will list the 10 best gambling sites to sign up for seamless deposits and withdrawals for an exceptional playing experience.
Introduction to Venmo
Venmo was first established in 2009 and has gone through some ownership, the most reputed being PayPal. PayPal purchased the transaction solution in 2013 and has maintained its initial ideology; An American mobile digital wallet for American residents.
Venmo’s biggest similarity with PayPal is that both are e-wallets that work with reputable online casinos. Apart from that, both are significantly different in service and product offerings.
The transaction service was first launched as a person-to-person wallet for friends and families to transfer funds. It is a peer-2-peer digital mobile transaction service, allowing direct transfer without requiring any other gateway. Another advantage is its quick payment process, making it a favorite for merchant site service purchases.
Playing in a Venmo Casino offers excellent flexibility and accessibility. You may link your account to your bank account and credit/debit cards as fund sources. When withdrawing, you may settle for its instant withdrawal feature (30 mins) or the traditional withdrawal process (3 to 5 days). The account is accessible via a mobile app or directly from the website, and linking it to a viable online gaming service is easy.
How to Deposit with Venmo
While setting up your Venmo account is easy, using it to fund your player account is much easier. Nevertheless, you have to follow specific prompts established by your wagering site. Each online casino that accepts Venmo has its style of linking your wallet to its system. However, here are the general steps of most platforms.
- Download the payment service’s official mobile app or use its official website to create your account. You must submit standard personal details like your name, an active US phone number and an email. Do well to verify your identity for full wallet maximization.
- Link your wallet to your personal bank account or credit/debit cards and fund it with enough cash.
- Go to your casino ‘Cashier’ page and select ‘Deposit’ from the available options.
- Choose Venmo from the list of payment methods and fill in all required details, which include your username and password.
- Once the platform acknowledges your wallet account details, you can fill in the amount you want on your player balance. Most casinos accept a minimum of $10 to $20.
- Complete other necessary steps outlined by your gaming site and confirm your payment.
How to Withdraw With Venmo
Withdrawing your wins using an online casino Venmo service is just as easy as funding it. It is imperative to know that most gambling sites will only allow you to withdraw with the same transfer system used when depositing. That said, here is how to withdraw with this transaction service.
- After winning your games, go to your ‘Cashier’ page and tap ‘Withdrawal’ from the list of options.
- Most casinos will automatically have Venmo as the default choice of withdrawal if it was first used during deposit. If that is not the case, select it from the list of transaction choices.
- Fill in the amount you want to withdraw from your player balance to the payment service and follow all prompts.
- Once the cash is in Your wallet, you can immediately withdraw it to your linked bank account or credit/debit cards. It is possible to select the instant transfer feature or the traditional option. The instant feature transfers the cash to your bank within 30 minutes at a 1.75% cost. On the other hand, the traditional option takes 3 to 5 business days for free transfer.
Venmo Verification Process
This payment method takes players’ verification very seriously. Hence, you need to provide more details about yourself to confirm you are human, live in the United States and are eligible to use the service. Verification gives you access to more deposit limits in your Venmo gambling sites and allows the operators to help you better. To get verified, follow the steps below;
- Download the service application and sign into your account.
- Head to the ‘Me’ tab, click ‘Settings’ and select ‘Identity Verification’.
- Provide the following details; US Passport, driver’s license, US government-issued ID, DHS card, and Tribal ID card. Some players may require more details, including data like Social Security Number (SSN) card and other ID documents.
- Tap complete once all required details have been submitted. The payment service operators will inform you within a few days of your verification status. Once verified, you gain full access to all services on offer.
Benefits of Depositing with Venmo
Multiple benefits come with relying on this payment service for all your deposits in gambling-related and non-related services.
- Good security level, including data encryption protective technology.
- Works well with popular payment methods like traditional bank accounts and debit/credit cards.
- A strict verification process makes it difficult for ineligible people to gain access.
- It accepts the buying, holding and transfer of cryptocurrencies.
- Depositing into an online casino that takes Venmo will cost no more than $10 maximum.
Bonuses Online Casino That Accepts Venmo
Top venom-accepting online gaming platforms offer players rich bonuses, ranging from welcome gifts to weekly offers. Some popular bonuses available include;
- Welcome Bonuses: For newly registered players depositing for the first few times. It may also be in the form of a no-deposit gift.
- Weekly Gifts and Reloads: Top platforms offer weekly free spins and cash prizes when players meet the requirements for specific weekdays.
- VIP Loyalty Program: As players keep wagering and winning, most casinos allow them to climb higher levels. Each level has its specific gifts to offer its eligible candidates.
Venmo Online Casinos Security
Venmo Casino sites offer impressive security protocols, including a data-encrypting model, specifically SSL Encryption. This technology secures players’ communications and transactions carried out over time in the online casino, safeguarding them from hackers.
Some gaming platforms offer a two-factor authentication code, preventing account data thieves from accessing registered members’ data. Every attempted login command will send a unique code to the account owner’s phone. Without this code, the account will remain inaccessible. Other protective measures placed by top casinos include complex passwords and identity verifications.