|type: Not Available in Canada
|apple face id:
|fees for e-wallets:
|fees for credit cards:
|easy to set up and use:
|fees for bank transfer:
|can be used anonymously:
|offers prepaid card option:
|requires 3rd party account:
|maximum withdrawal of funds:
|minimal withdrawal of funds:
|alternative currency deposit:
|terms and conditions webpage:
|acceptance for online casinos:
|no need to carry physical cards:
|offers various bonuses and rewards:
|account maintenance after inactivity:
This review is dedicated to Jeton, an electronic wallet whose popularity is growing at a furious pace. This service is used to make reliable, secure and fast online payments. One of the directions of its application is gambling — more and more casinos include Jeton in the list of banking methods available to users. We will tell fellow gamblers about the advantages and disadvantages of this advanced electronic wallet, its availability on mobile devices, security protocols, as well as answer frequent questions from players.
We also suggest you check our list of 10 premium online casinos, each of which has an international license and legally provides its services. You will be able to use a large array of payment options to conduct transactions on these sites, including Jeton. Make a deposit, receive funds within a few seconds and start playing your favorite games. The reliability and security of each platform is guaranteed by our experts about this wallet casino.
Jeton is an electronic wallet developed by specialists of the London company Urus London Limited, which provides several layers of protection for transactions on the Internet. The balance is replenished by 70+ methods. You can use the wallet from any desktop and mobile devices, making both incoming and outgoing online payments. You can download the official Jeton mobile app for Android and iOS devices from Google Play store or the App Store. The company guarantees round-the-clock support
This payment service supports a large number of currencies, in addition, you can purchase a Jeton prepaid card for use in land-based stores and ATMs. It is sold in several denominations, so you can make a choice as comfortable as possible for yourself.
How Does Jeton Work?
To use the Jeton casino payment method, you first need to create an account on the official website of this service. To do this, you will need to spend a few minutes filling out the registration form (mainly, these are standard requirements for specifying personal and contact details).
Then you need to choose your preferred currency for your e-wallet. Among the available currencies are US dollars, euros, Canadian dollars, British pounds, etc. You will also have the option to select a ‘default’ currency that will be associated with your default account. This will allow you to significantly speed up payment transactions in the future.
Your e-wallet allows you to transfer money to another user, focusing on his phone number, user ID or email address. To transfer money in other currencies, you will be charged a conversion commission, according to the rules of the service.
How to Deposit at an Online Casino with Jeton
There must be money in your Jeton account before you can proceed to making a deposit at an online casino. You will be able to use various ways to replenish your e-wallet (for example, credit cards). After that, proceed with the following steps:
- Go to the gambling site of your choice and register/log in;
- Open the Cashier and click on the Deposit tab;
- Choose Jeton as your preferred payment method;
- Write down the amount you would like to deposit to your account;
- Enter the required e-wallet authorization and transaction validation data.
The funds will be credited to your account almost instantly.
Making Casino Withdrawals With Jeton
Jeton is also suitable for withdrawing winnings from online casinos. However, you should take into account a very important fact — websites allow the use of this option for payouts only in cases if it was used for a deposit before. Such conditions are dictated by the requirements of regulators, and many casinos try to comply with them.
The process of making a withdrawal transaction itself is not inferior in terms of simplicity to making a deposit:
- Log in to the website;
- Go to banking options;
- Select the Withdrawal tab;
- Choose Jeton casino payment method;
- Write the transaction amount and confirm it.
Expect funds to be credited to your account.
The Pros and Cons
We consider it right to inform our readers not only about the advantages of payment methods, but also about their disadvantages. Therefore, we will tell you about the strengths and weaknesses of the Jeton cash casino payment method.
- Jeton payment service guarantees exceptional security of funds and user data. In particular, this is achieved by using fraud and intrusion prevention technologies, as well as authentication factors (CVV code and Touch ID verification);
- Ease of use. Even beginners will be able to use Jeton comfortably;
- >Quick transactions. The deposit to the online casino account with this option is made instantly. As for the withdrawal of funds, in comparison with traditional methods, you will also be able to count on the speed of receipt of funds (within 24 hours);
- 24/7 Support. The service provides round-the-clock support service, whose employees are ready to promptly answer questions and solve technical problems of users;
- Suitable for both deposit and withdrawal of funds. Unlike many options, Jeton Cash Casino payment method can be used both to replenish the balance and to withdraw winnings.
- Online casinos can withdraw a certain percentage from the amount of the withdrawal transaction for you. We recommend checking this issue with the support service.