Through this privacy notice, we at Casino Currencies want to ensure that you fully understand our data practices and the ways in which your information is protected. Specifically, this policy will notify you of:
- We only collect your personally identifiable information if you explicitly provide us with it, such as an email address to subscribe to our newsletter.
- You are able to request the deletion of this information whenever you so desire.
- To ensure the security of our website, our URL utilizes HTTPS encryption. Additionally, all incoming and outgoing data is guarded with utmost care.
- To provide you with the best experience possible, we employ cookies to expedite your website navigation and execute some general analytics. We are dedicated to protecting your privacy, so rest assured knowing that none of the data collected is personally identifiable.
- We vow to keep your personal information secure and private, never sharing it with any external entities.
We never store any casino payments linked to your account, and all payments are handled via secure third-party providers.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
-See what data we have about you, if any.
-Change/correct any data we have about you.
-Have us delete any data we have about you.
-Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and providing the highest level of security for all transactions. We want you to feel safe and secure when using our website.