One of the most important steps that separate gamblers from the start of playing in an online casino is to replenish the balance. Now you can find many options that allow you to make a deposit quickly, reliably and safely. One of them is the AstroPay casino online payment method. In this review, we will tell you about the advantages and disadvantages of this prepaid card, which will allow you to decide whether it is suitable for financing your game.
On this page you can also explore the list of top online casinos that allow you to use this payment option to top up your balance. All these sites work in a legal field, they have a lot of generous bonuses and thousands of games. Feel free to analyze each platform before signing up and making a deposit.
The AstroPay service started working in 2009. The company is headquartered in London, UK, but it is focused on working in foreign markets. The payment option is a prepaid card/voucher that can be used to make online payments. The card is issued in different denominations (from $ 25 to $ 500). It is impossible to replenish it, so each such casino voucher is used as long as there is money on it. Therefore, when you top up your balance in an online casino, you can only count on the amount for which you purchased the card.
Depositing in Online Casinos With AstroPay
You will enjoy topping up your balance using the AstroPay casinos payment option. You must have a valid account in this payment service and available funds to make a deposit. Follow our instructions:
- Choose an online casino that allows the use of AstroPay as a payment method and open an account;
- Use the options to go to the Cashier;
- Select the Deposit tab and click on AstroPay;
- Enter your prepaid card details in the new window, as well as the transaction amount;
- Confirm the cash transaction and receive funds to your balance almost immediately.
Making a Withdrawal With AstroPay
Unfortunately, you will not be able to use the AstroPay casino online payment method to withdraw winnings from gambling sites. Therefore, in order to get your money, you need to choose another option from those available at the online casino where you play. Electronic wallets, credit/debit cards and, possibly, cryptocurrencies will be available to you. Whichever method you choose, you can count on the reliability and security of transactions. If the speed of registration of the operation is also important for you, then this information is available at the Cashier.
Fees and Charges
Registration in the service is free, as is account maintenance. You will be able to purchase virtual cards in various denominations (from $ 25 to $ 500) and use them for a year from the date of purchase. The service does not charge users any fee for depositing funds to an online casino account. However, pay attention to whether the gambling site you have chosen does not take commissions, otherwise the amount of your deposit will be less than you would like.
Mobile Version And Application
You can comfortably use the AstroPay payment option on any desktop and mobile devices. The service has its own official application for Android and iOS smartphone users, so it is able to meet the needs of players who prefer mobile online gambling. You will be able to purchase virtual cards and make deposits to online casinos on the move, which is a great advantage of Astropay.
Advantages & Disadvantages Of Using AstroPay
To fully understand what you can expect from using AstroPay to finance your online casino game, study the advantages and disadvantages of this payment option:
- Quick deposits. Gamblers appreciate those options that allow them to quickly transfer funds to the balance. According to this parameter, Astropay casino payment method will satisfy the tastes of the most demanding players. After preparing the transaction, your money will come to the balance within a few minutes — it all depends on how quickly the bank will process the payment;
- Easy replenishment of the card. To deposit funds to the balance, you can use a variety of options. These are electronic wallets, cryptocurrencies, national banks, as well as cash options;
- You don’t have to register. The AstroPay Direct service allows users to make deposits and request transactions without registration or authorization. To do this, it is enough to pay directly from the e-commerce platform of their chosen merchant;
- High confidentiality. When using the AstroPay casino payment option, you don’t have to worry about the safety of your data. You do not disclose private banking information to the gambling site.
- Unavailability of use for withdrawal of funds. This is the main drawback of Astropay. It is not yet known when the situation will change for the better, but currently you will have to choose alternative payment gates to withdraw winnings from an online casino;
- Restrictions on locations. Visit the official website of the service to find out if it is available for use in your country. It’s better for you to find out about this before you sign up for an online casino.